Tuesday, August 15, 2006

another stupid convo..this time..with shuje..

Hm..currently listen to "In the End" by linkin park..really nice..hehe..
Just remebered I had another stupid convo and wanted to share to whoever was actually reading my blog..so yeah..have fun reading..haha :)

Shuje: candel
Candel: lol....its programming.. -_-''
Shuje: mwahaaaaahhahahahah
Candel: what the heck..lol..anyway..good luck to us for prog..lol
Shuje: lols..like my pic?on desktop for intranet
Candel: lol..prog..and were chatting
Shuje: lols
Candel: have fun..hahaha
Shuje: candel....crab has lost a pincer..or is it a ghost?
Candel: shaddup..i added a pincer now..dun bagg my poor crab..haha..
Shuje: mentally troubled crab
and some other things happened in there..we sorta argued..but anyway..I shall jump to another part that we were talking in there..haha..
Shuje: crabs fly?
Candel: what the heck..first thing..it is not a crab..it is a thing learning how to be a crab..
Shuje: so it can fly?
Candel: dunno..cant be stuffed knowin..i did my work..and tts all i need to care..lol..the teacher was freaky..
Shuje: lol..
End..lol..hope u enjoyed it..wahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home